- I have obtained Ourson level.
- I control my speed and traverse across the slope using snowplough turns.
- I remain balanced while sliding faster with skis parallel both across and down the slope on both skis or from one ski to the other, over a smooth terrain on a gentle slope.
- I can brake, stop and start again myself.
- Series of 7 to 8 snowplough turns with the skis brought back to the parallel position in between, over a suitably marked out course.
- Parallel direct line across the slope following a roughly straight trajectory.
- Test of balance when skiing while facing down the slope (with little jumps, from one foot to the other or over little bumps, etc.) on a gentle slope.